Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Time is here!

We gathered together to decorate the tree. It was a fun night together
The kids thought it would be fun to decorate Parker.

Stockings? Where are you suppose to wear these things? Piper tried every option...her foot
maybe you are suppose wear it like a hat. So fashionable
It fits well on my arm.
Everyone decorating the tree.
This year it was Max's turn to put the star on the tree.
Don't ask me why the boy won't wear a shirt on a December night.
This is our Elf. He comes to us every Christmas time. Everyday he is in a new spot and the kids have to find him. He use to be called Scooty but this year Parker renamed him Dwight. So now the kids run around saying we have to find Dwight.

4 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Great tree! I like the Dwight Elf!

Heather H. said...

Ha ha! I love these photos... (and everyone is so big!) Piper & her stocking, Max without a shirt, Parker as the Christmas tree! Fun!!

jeannie said...

Parker you make the best Christmas tree I think you need to stand in the corner until Christmas is over!
I love those snow globes with the kids pictures in it too!!

Gentry Gang said...

Love to see Evan smile with teeth. Classic.

Looks like a fantastic night. Wish we lived closer.

Also... Happy Birthday to YOU my friend!