Saturday, April 4, 2009

Aloha Baby! We're in Hawaii!

          Here is Piper at the Airport with her Princess backpack that
                                she of course has to roll herself!

       And next we are at the beach on our first day.  It was a great beach day and yes, Piper's hair is just naturally that awesome!







          Today we went on a Submarine ride to see the fish under water.  It was awesome.  Here we are waiting for our time to board the boat that takes us to the submarine.  Sorry no pics of the submarine, my arms were to full with   children to carry a camera.

                                    Cool Hawaiian trees, huh!
          Here are more pics of the beach yesterday.  Below is a pic of me and Claire  boogie boarding.  Evan took pics of me to prove I was on the vacation.  Usually, I am behind the camera.

7 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Fun pics! It sure looks like you all are definitely having a blast!

Anonymous said...

Bun says "Aloha!"

Cara said...

What island are you on?? Kauai?? My parents are on Kauai and were supposed to come home on Saturday but decided not to and said they don't know if or when they are coming home...so keep an eye out for them!!

Have fun and I'm jealous you guys are there. I will be there in October for our Honeymoon!!!!

Rachel said...

looks like heaven. what island did you go to? aaron and i are thinking of planning a trip for next year with the whole gang. any suggestions?

Heather H. said...

so jealous...the boogie boarding pic is my favorite! (but they are all fun!) Enjoy for me!

Katie said...

What a fun family trip!

Gentry Gang said...

Great pictures, even from Evan. :)

Looks like so much fun. What great memories.

Happy birthday to Piper. Those curls are amazing and fun. Just like her. :)