Friday, March 6, 2009

We love our new Bunny!




    Who knew a bunny is such a great pet.  You just hold it and cuddle with it.  When you are done you put it back in it's cage.  We love our sweet new bunny.  Now for the name.  Leave a comment if you have a suggestion.  Here are some names my kids have come up with:  Snowflake, Angel, Sugar, Foo Foo, Evis, or Hop Hop.  However, it seems that Piper may have named it herself as she calls it "Bun."  I think it is sticking.  Last night Parker was holding the bunny and Piper didn't know it.  She went in the other room to check on the bunny in it's cage and when she discovered it was gone she came back exclaiming, "Bun gone!  Oh no!  Bun gone!" 

7 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Cute!! We had a bunny that looked exactly like that one! So cute! Ours that looked like that were named Hopper and Hummer! Haha! I like bun! Our bunny my parents have now is potty trained! Great pet and cute pics!! Is this the bunny you're giving away??

Chrissy said...

Bun gone! Haha, I like that one

Cara said...

I sure hope you guys have better luck then we did with our three we had as kids!!!! One day we will have to tell you our crazy bunny stories!!!

Gentry Gang said...

You know our kids called our bunny Uncle Evan. And if had added a girl bunny they wanted to name her Aunt Sandi. So that is our vote. :o)

Heather H. said...

I like "Bun"...

Aimee Molloy said...

I had a bunny growing up - her name was "hops-a-lot" I got her when I was 9 years old for Easter and I had her until about age 16. She was my little baby. So much fun that you got your kids one! They are great pets!

jeannie said...

So cute and just in time for Easter. I think the easter bunny will leave extra good treats for them now. I like "BUN" it's cute but just don't let her put it in the oven!