Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Gentry Year in Review!

2008 was a wonderful year for the Gentry Family!  We had so much fun being together. Since we started off Blogging late into the year, I thought I would post some of the highlights that happened before the blogging days.  It is amazing to me to look back at photos  taken less then a year ago and see how much our children have grown. Reflecting back on the year we realize how much we have to be grateful for!  We wish all of you a Happy and Prosperous New Year!
Much love from the Gentry Family.

3 comments:

Gentry Gang said...

Wow! You've been a busy blogger today! Loved all the pictures, loved all the updates. Loved Evan as a pirate. Loved it all. Thanks for sharing.

The Belnaps said...

I always enjoy seeing what awesome pictures and posts you have on your blog. You guys have had a lot happen in the last year. We miss hanging out with you guys. I love the brick wall picture! Hope you have an amazing new year.

jeannie said...

Loved your year in review! You have all been very busy and I think you should do the Sundance trip again but this time I want in on the action :) My favorite thing you did though is start bloggin....that is a treat....now on to 2009 and may it be just as sweet!